*This post may contain affiliate links. Mom Rediscovering is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This means if you click through on a link and make a purchase I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Please see my full disclosure policy here.*
I can’t believe that Mother’s Day is right around the corner! Where has the time gone?! If you are anything like me, you might procrastinate just a little bit when getting gifts. ( I’m working on it!) I put together a Mother’s Day Gift Guide with affordable, fun, and thoughtful ideas that any mom will love!
1. Chesapeake Bay Brown Sugar Chestnut Candle: I have this candle and I love it! We have a more open floor plan downstairs and this candle smells beautiful without smelling overwhelming.
2. Faux Fur with Sherpa Backside Fleece Throw Blanket: What mom wouldn’t want a soft and cuddly blanket to get comfortable with? This one adds a touch of elegance to any room.
3. Nora Fleming Round Serving Platter: A good friend of mine has a Nora Fleming serving piece and I can’t wait to get one of my own! Being able to interchange the minis ( see the sombrero below) is not only fun but makes the pieces usable for multiple holidays and occasions. There are a variety of minis to choose from. This is truly on my wishlist!
4. Zoya Nailpolish: I love using Zoya nail polish for it’s healthier approach to nail color. Free of 10 toxins that are used in nail polish, Zoya is my polish of choice!
5. Women’s Comfy Stretch Floral Drawstring Pants: I live in these pants when I’m at home! They are so comfortable! Every mom needs a good pair of comfy lounge pants! ( I’d even go to the bus stop in them!)
6. Mom Hair Don’t Care T-Shirt: Every mom needs a cute mom t-shirt! This would go great with the floral pants above.
7. I’m a Mom What’s Your Superpower? Coffee Mug– I bought this for myself 🙂 and it’s one of my favorite mugs.
8. UGG Women’s Blanche Robe: This super soft and comfortable robe should be on every mom’s wish list!
9. Cute Cat Glass Teacup with lid and strainer: This fun and unique teacup works like a teapot and you can take it with you as a cup too!
10. Kate Spade New York Lunch Carrier: Add some charm to your lunch routine! I like the shape of this adorable insulated lunch carrier.
11. Primitives by Kathy Square Box Sign: This sweet sign can add a special touch anywhere for your mom, whether its closeby on a counter, or on her desk.
12. Hanging Toiletry Bag: A perfect idea for traveling!
I hope you have a fun time shopping!